At Last Made In England Vintage Boots
The Chelsea boot dates all the way back to 1851. But it wasn't until the 70s that it was given a rugged DM's overhaul. This Made in England edition is a carbon copy of the first pairs we ever produced: built from premium Docs leather in our signature colors, and enhanced with yellow welt stitching and a scripted AirWair heel loop. Marking six decades of Dr. Martens, the boots sit on our rugged air-cushioned sole.
style:Ã?Â 25747001, unisex
- Made in England at our original Wollaston factory
- The rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Quilon leather is crafted using traditional processes and features a contrast base color for a two-tone finish. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700Ã?Â°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
A reissue of the original Dr. Martens classic corrected-grain leather with a fine haircell print and rough back.
Care Instructions[Quilon] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore colour and shine level as desired.